Florida General Practice Law Firm
Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Estates and Probate, and Business Law
Most people need an attorney at some point in their lives. At Fowler & Fowler, P.A., we often work with clients for years as their needs change. A business law client may choose us to handle estate planning for his or her family. Or a person injured in a car accident may call us again years later for help with a defending against a criminal charge. Our level of client satisfaction results in many people choosing us to handle all of their legal needs and providing referrals for their friends and family members to choose us.
Our experienced lawyers have been practicing law for decades. We are skilled at everything from transactional law to negotiations and jury trials. To arrange an appointment, please call us at 321-806-2626 or contact us online.
What Can We Do for You?
Fowler & Fowler, P.A., is a full service general practice law firm offering counsel in the following areas:
- Personal injury — We will seek full and fair compensation for injuries and wrongful deaths from vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, animal attacks and other types of negligence and wrongdoing.
- Civil and commercial litigation — We are experienced trial lawyers who will vigorously pursue your case in court.
- Criminal defense — Defense against misdemeanor and felony charges, including driving under the influence (DUI), domestic violence, drug crimes, juvenile crimes and violations of probation.
- Estate planning and probate — We can set up wills and trusts, as well as health care directives. We can also assist you with estate and probate administration.
- Business law — Counsel and representation for small and large businesses, including incorporations, planning, taxation, disputes, employment law, contracts and more.
Please call our office at 321-806-2626 to schedule an appointment today with one of our Brevard County, Florida lawyers.